Saturday 21 July 2012

Chanel Ombres Matelassées 51 Montaigne & Chanel Chance Perfume

Today I want to introduce you to two wonderful Chanel products (thanks to my sis for letting me review them!)

The first is the Chanel Ombres Matelassées in 51 Montaigne.

shesparkleseverywhere.wordpress.com

This palette is a limited edition, exclusively created to celebrate the opening of a new store on 51 Avenue  Montaigne, Paris in March.

shesparkleseverywhere.wordpress.com

It is a palette of 5 eyeshadows from a pearly light cream, light gold, yellow gold  to khaki and black.

shesparkleseverywhere.wordpress.com

shesparkleseverywhere.wordpress.com

It comes with 2 applicators - one with sponges and one with a sponge on one end and a brush on the other.

I usually apply my eyeshadows with my fingers because I feel that the colours come out better using fingers rather than a sponge or a brush.

So here are some finger swatches!

shesparkleseverywhere.wordpress.com

The colours are quite subtle and the soft powder texture of the eyeshadows feels so smooth and heavenly!

I reckon this palette would be a really great autumn / winter palette - however, I heard that since it is a limited edition, they are no longer selling these...but you could always find "limited editions" on eBay!

---

Next is a great travel sized version of the delicious Chanel perfume, Chance Eau Tendre.  Chance Eau Tendre has a sweet fruity & floral scent which is very subtle and "tender" as the name suggests.

This is also a limited "twist and spray" edition of the perfume which you can literally twist and spray! So it's small and convenient to take around :)

shesparkleseverywhere.wordpress.com

The best thing about this edition is that you get 2 extra refills with it!

shesparkleseverywhere.wordpress.com

This product is still available to purchase on StrawberryNet for $146.50!

D xx

2 comments:

  1. nice! could you take photos with a more natural lighting next time? Can't see the colours properly cos light is yellow =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Usually when I leave work it's dark and that's when I do a lot of my blogging / taking pictures...I'll try to take more pics on the weekend during the day

    ReplyDelete