Tuesday 26 June 2012

Dimmi online bookings

Online bookings are so convenient.

I don't really like talking on the phone in general and also because I've had heaps of issues with restaurants when trying to book via the phone, I much prefer booking online (although I despise the Momofuku booking system where they release a day's worth of tables at 10am every morning...some people don't have time to sit around the computer at 10am every morning to book a table! Anyways, just venting some frustration :P)

Dimmi provides an online booking system where you can easily select a date and a time for your booking, select the number of people and hey presto! you're done.

shesparkleseverywhere.wordpress.com

It's also great because it tells you automatically whether the restaurant has been booked out or not for that particular date and time :) And whether any Special deals are available for that particular date and time!

Dimmi also provides real restaurant reviews from customers which you can use in making your choice.

shesparkleseverywhere.wordpress.com

And the best thing? You can sign up and collect Dimmi points by reviewing the restaurant that you went to. You can 1,000 points per restaurant. Once you've reached 8,000 points, you can redeem your points for a $50 voucher to be used at selected restaurants that support and use Dimmi.

shesparkleseverywhere.wordpress.com

shesparkleseverywhere.wordpress.com

I have to say that I am yet to use the vouchers, but I will let you guys know when I do!

Although I love Dimmi, I have to admit that there has been ONE time (only once ever out of the many many times I've used Dimmi) when the booking did not go through properly and when I called them to double check they told me that they didn't get my booking! So if you want to be on the safe side, you can call up the restaurant directly to ensure the booking came through.

So if you haven't not booked using Dimmi yet, or have used it before but never collected points, go and earn yourself that $50 voucher :)

Visit the Dimmi website here.

D xx

No comments:

Post a Comment