Saturday 9 June 2012

Rimmel 60 seconds nail polish.

When it comes to nails, I can be quite impatient.

It seems like forever waiting for my nails to dry....and I really can't bear sitting around doing nothing, afraid that my nails would be ruined if I move my fingers :(

So I like nail polishes that dry FAST. There are many top coats that allow nail polish to dry faster but that still doesn't solve my other problem - bubbles on my nails when I apply extra coats without the bottom coats drying properly.

Thus, I needed a nail polish that dries fast. That's when I discovered Rimmel 60 seconds nail polish.

shesparkleseverywhere.wordpress.com

It's only like $8 a bottle (sometimes its on sale at Priceline for like 2 for $10)! It's definitely affordable and also works well :)

The other great thing about these nail polishes is that their brushes are flatter & wider than the usual nail polish brushes so it's much easier and quicker to apply.

shesparkleseverywhere.wordpress.com

Here are the individual colours:

430 Coralicious

shesparkleseverywhere.wordpress.com

shesparkleseverywhere.wordpress.com

670 Lucky Lilac

shesparkleseverywhere.wordpress.com

shesparkleseverywhere.wordpress.com

285 Style Hunter

shesparkleseverywhere.wordpress.com

shesparkleseverywhere.wordpress.com

260 Funtime Fuschia

shesparkleseverywhere.wordpress.com

shesparkleseverywhere.wordpress.com

510 Euphoria

shesparkleseverywhere.wordpress.com

shesparkleseverywhere.wordpress.com

605 Purple Reign

shesparkleseverywhere.wordpress.com

shesparkleseverywhere.wordpress.com

805 Grey Matter

shesparkleseverywhere.wordpress.com

shesparkleseverywhere.wordpress.com

825 Sky High

shesparkleseverywhere.wordpress.com

shesparkleseverywhere.wordpress.com

Guess which colours these are! :)

shesparkleseverywhere.wordpress.com

You can check out the other colours at the Rimmel website or at your nearest Priceline or pharmarcy that stocks Rimmel! :)

D xx

No comments:

Post a Comment