Thursday 3 May 2012

030512.

Today at work I was told I looked like a schoolgirl - I guess that is a compliment given that I'm turning 24 soon.

I asked why - and apparently it was because of this blouse I was wearing:



 

I bought it off ASOS for $53.06 and I love it! I wear it quite often :P

I have also admit that nearly every day after work I drop into the Priceline which is near my bus stop and browse around to see if there's anything I "need" (just an excuse).

Today I found out that there was a deal on at Priceline for Bourjois (Spend $19 or more and receive a mascara and lip gloss worth $42 for free!). I just couldn't resist.

So I bought two blushes - funnily enough the blushes were on sale so I managed to get my hands on 2 for $20 :)





Apparently the blush covers are designed by artists Juliette Buré and Nathalie Lété - they are super cute (you will realise that I have a massive obsession with France and Paris).

I also received in the mail today one of my Revlon lipstick purchases from Ebay (from beautiful_on_a_budget_with_darci).

The colour is "Coralberry" (I'm so into coral lately) and it was only $8.43 with postage!



(The actual colour is a bit more pink that how it shows up in the pic)

And to top it off I also got two deliveries from Gmarket (Korea's "Ebay") - a navy jacket and a coral / cherry red skirt! Altogether these cost like AUD$30 including postage. What a bargain :)





Well that is all for tonight...didn't realise how much effort was required in making a blog post! Serious admiration to all the amazing bloggers out there <3

D

4 comments:

  1. Love your top and fierce red nail polish ^^ Suits you!

    www.beilovebei.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done! :-) Blush covers inspired by Paris, they are lovely! I am already impatiently waiting for the new posts to appear! will keep my finrgers crossed :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. you noticed the polish! :) thanks

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks little owlie - i'll make sure to write posts often just for you! xx

    ReplyDelete