Monday 7 May 2012

070512.

Hello peeps!

Today I received another box of goodies from Gmarket (to brighten up my Monday - such great timing!)

Here are some of my purchases:









The best thing is that all these only cost like $76 altogether including shipping!  I find it so hard to buy things in shops now...because I look at a $80 blouse at Forever New and think "hmmmm I could buy 4 blouses for this price!" (although it still doesn't stop me buying things that I love at first sight :P)

I also received the Revlon Lip Butter that I ordered from Ebay not long ago.  These Lip Butters are the quite the hit at the moment in Australia (I went to Priceline a week ago to buy one and they were SOLD OUT!) but they're also super pricey - A$21.95 each!  After reading countless US blogs which kept talking about how they were like US$7 a pop (US $7.49 on Ulta.com...too bad they don't ship to Aus), I was like "do I really want to pay $22 for these?".  And where I do I go to solve these problems? YES, EBAYYYYYYY!

So I ended up paying around $11.50 for this one from "Surf'n'Junkie" on Ebay.



The colour is soooo pretty! :) I'm really liking the dark rose pink kind of colour these days - I recently bought a Clarins lipstick (A$44) in "Tea Rose" and think its such a lovely, yet classy colour - and it goes on a smoothly too and lasts for a decent time (so I guess its worth the $44!)



You can see that the Clarins one is a little more pinky-er and lighter than the lip butter - so I am very happy to have both lippies in my collection!

I also did a little bargain hunting today and found a little treasure of a clutch hiding in the sale section of Sportsgirl :) I noticed it under a bunch of other bag and thought "ooooh very stylish" and looked at the price tag and OMG it was $9.95!!! (originally $39.95) - so I just had to buy it.



they also gave you a long strap as well so that you can wear it as a side bag :) as you can see the strap was a tad bit long so I had to make a knot to shorten it :P



So today was a very happy Monday :)

D.

p.s. are the pictures coming out elongated on your screen? if so, leave me a comment and I shall look into it! xx

2 comments:

  1. Love the hues of pink in your blouses and the lipsticks too ^^

    www.beilovebei.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. your new small clutch, loveable! every time when I read your posts I feel like you are sitting next to me, it brings back memories D. :)

    ReplyDelete