Sunday 13 May 2012

130512.

Hi all :)

Did you have a good weekend? (and Happy Mother's Day for everyone in Australia!)  I sure had a pretty action packed weekend and you'll get to know all about it in the next few days!

Some of the posts to come:

1) Buffet breakfast @ the Glass Brasserie, Hilton Sydney

2) Orto Trading Co. in Surry Hills, Sydney

3) Fashion Weekend @ The Royal Hall of Industries, Moore Park

4) Lots of new makeup!!!!

and more news?

......I'm turning 24 in less than 2 hours!!

Actually, a few of my lovely friends bought me a Westfield gift voucher for my birthday so I am sitting here contemplating what I should get :)

Here are some of the things on my wish list:



Saba Sienna Mini Bag in Tan



Ted Baker small sized Ikon Bag in Black



Estee Lauder Even Skintone Illuminator



Salvatore Ferragamo thin grosgrain headband

So what kind of things would you buy yourself if you had a Westfield gift voucher?

D.

No comments:

Post a Comment